
Welcome to Georgia's Blog!
We hope our friends and family will enjoy this site and use it to follow Georgia as she grows, learns and tires her parents out! She is 9.5 months now and changing every day. Some of her favorite things are clapping, making a surprise face, walking around the house holding onto our fingers, being naked, eating waffles, and her baby doll "Baby". Stay tuned to see what she does next!
5 comments:
Hello friends! It seems that a day in the life of Georgia is a day I'd love to be part of! We love you!
What a great idea. How cute she is. Keep those pictures coming. Mimi
Wow, she is so big now! This blog is a terrific idea and I cannot wait to see more. Give baby Georgia a kiss and hug for me.
I've got good news......Grampa's here. We will have the day again on Monday.
I can't stop looking at the pictures. I miss her so much!!!! See you in a few days.
Post a Comment