Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where have we been?????


Sorry I have been gone so long, but Mommy and Daddy have been very busy. They put our house up for sale and it was under agreement in 9 days for the full price! They were very excited but we needed to find a new place to live....fast! Mommy found us a townhouse in downtown Newburyport right near all the fun playgrounds, the library, the harbor walk, and lots of stores. It has 4 bedrooms (so room for visitors and hopefully brothers and sisters) and I get my very own bathroom! Now I don't have to share with Mommy and Daddy. We move into our new place on November 15th, just in time for the holidays! Here is a picture of the front of our new house. I will post more pictures once our stuff is in and Mommy gets the place painted and decorated.

No comments: