Saturday, December 1, 2007

Eirinn go Brach!






Mommy, Daddy, and I just got back from a week in Ireland. We went to Dublin to visit Uncle TJ, Aunt Kate and their kitty, Lola. We had a great time visiting with them and seeing all the sights. We did fun things like going to the Gravity Bar on top of the Guinness Brewery (photo 1), although Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me try a sip of Guinness--party poopers! We went for a walk from Bray to Greystone along the cliffs of the Irish Sea (photo 2 is of the cliffs we had already walked). We also rented a car and visited Wicklow, a more pastoral and mountainous region with lots and lots of sheep (photos 3-5). I loved the sheep and practiced my baaaa-ing a lot! I was sad to leave but can't wait to get more stamps in my passport!

No comments: