We went to get our Christmas Tree today. I had so much fun helping Mama and Dada pick one out. I also got to eat some yummy chocolate chip cookies!

Look how small I am (I couldn't look up because of the sun)!

Helping Dada pull the sled and saw. Note my coat is still on....

Coat off..I was too hot. But not too cool for Dada's sunglasses. This is me with a "baby" Christmas tree..just my size (we didn't get this one).

This is when the paparazzi was attacking me and before I lost my patience with having my picture taken.

Heading back in with no tree....

Resorting to putting my hat back on to escape the paparazzi!

The perfect tree! I was "fluffing" the branches as I told Mama and Dada. They said tomorrow when the branches fall we can decorate it! Hurray!
No comments:
Post a Comment