We have embarked into the "telling of tall tales" territory. A conversation between Georgia and I:
Georgia: So, Mom....
Me: Yes, Georgia.
Georgia: So, Mom... Do you remember last year when I was a baby?
Me: Of course.
Georgia: Well, last year when I was a baby I rode on a skateboard. I fell off and they had to take me to the doctors office.
Me: Really? I don't remember that.
Georgia: I wasn't with you.
Me: You weren't? Who were you with?
Georgia: My boyfriend.
Also this week we went to a make up music class. We had never met anyone who was there. This is our lovely introduction
Me: Georgia, your pants are slipping down. Pull up your pants and undies. (I help her hike up her pants)
Georgia: Hey everybody, my crack was showing. Want to see? (She pulls her pants down and moons the class)
Classy...very classy
No comments:
Post a Comment