Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny Gal

Two funny Georgia quotes for the day:

We were sitting the in the living room. Georgia looks at me and in a very serious tone asks, "Why do chickens sit on their eggs?" I responded that they sit on the eggs to keep the eggs warm, thinking this was going to be a serious conversation. Laughing, she replied "No, because they don't have any chairs".

Later on today we had this conversation, out of the blue, in the car.

Georgia: Hey Mom. I want to have Bubba for dinner.
Me: What is bubba?
Georgia: Ram Sam Sam's friend (Ram Sam Sam is Georgia's imaginary friend). We are going to cook her and eat her. And I want raviolis on the side.
Me: Are you sure you don't want a chianti and fava beans.

About 5 mintues later....
Georgia: I was just kidding about Bubba. We aren't going to eat her.
Me: Oh, good. I was scared.

No comments: