I used two frames that we currently not being used to display pictures and were taking up storage space. I then found some fun paper in the scrap booking section of Michael's. I looked online, found a paper doll dress template, and started putting some dresses together. The dresses are glued to the fabric so even when the barrettes are in use, the dresses stay in place.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Channeling Martha
Martha Stewart that is. I was feeling crafty this weekend. We are re-doing the girls bathroom in a "princess theme" as Georgia requested. She wants the walls a light gray or silver and I am going to add some pink accents. To add to the decor, I wanted a better way to store barrettes and thought of this gem of an idea....a paperdoll barrette clothesline!
I used two frames that we currently not being used to display pictures and were taking up storage space. I then found some fun paper in the scrap booking section of Michael's. I looked online, found a paper doll dress template, and started putting some dresses together. The dresses are glued to the fabric so even when the barrettes are in use, the dresses stay in place.
Lil P's frame (which is actually going in her room, not in the bathroom).
I used two frames that we currently not being used to display pictures and were taking up storage space. I then found some fun paper in the scrap booking section of Michael's. I looked online, found a paper doll dress template, and started putting some dresses together. The dresses are glued to the fabric so even when the barrettes are in use, the dresses stay in place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment