Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Happy 1st Birthday Penelope!
I can't believe it was a year ago that our Lil P joined our family. She is such a loving happy baby and our lives are better for her being a part of it. We love our baby girl and can't wait to see the little person she is becoming. We celebrated her birthday by going to the doctors and getting 2 shots (she did great). She is still a peanut but is short so her weight is appropriate for her height! She just barely hit 19lbs (and I STUFFED her with food before she went...so really I cheated and she is probably high 18lbs). We did a bit of shopping and then Grammy Kelsa and Grampa Jack came over for pizza and cupcakes. She got a few little presents today, her favorite being her monkey snuggler and a plastic doll (that was originally for Georgia to open). This girls LOVES babies!
Lil P enjoying her new "P" onesie (a co-worker made a few of these for her) and her new Brown Bear book (from Grammy Dianne)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment