
I got to wear my favorite new clothing item today...my Baby leg warmers! I would especially like to thank Jack, Oliver's friend in Philadelphia. Mommy peeks at his blog to make sure my future husband is hanging out with cool kids (and she also loves Jack's mothers links to her favorite sites to shop and read). She saw Jack had these cool Baby Legs on at the Philly bike race (which Mommy also said she and Daddy loved to go to when they lived in Philly). After Mommy saw how cool they were, she had to have some. I got all mine in pink and brown (Mommy's favorite color combo)--some have strips, some polka dots, and one pair is even in Argyle! My Mommy says my future father-in-law, Mike, LOVES Argyle!
1 comment:
Oliver LOVES baby leggings! I can't wait to tell Stephanie you're checking out her blog!
Post a Comment