

I have been very sick lately. I have a double ear infection that keeps getting worse (but I think I may be better now...3rd antibiotic in 7 days should be the charm) and Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease where I got little blisters all over the inside of my mouth. Because I have been so sick I haven't wanted to eat anything lately and I have been very tired and cranky. Plus, I like to have my binky in my mouth at all times.
Despite being sick, I can't stop showing off my new skill of cruising!!! Of course the first thing I did when I started cruising was go over to an electrical outlet and try to shove my finger in it. That made Mommy and Daddy put all these covers on them and put gates up. Now I just have to figure out how to get over the gate!
No comments:
Post a Comment