




I love summer! Today Mommy showed me some of the fun things that I can do this summer. We woke up bright and early and took a run down by the river. I loved the new scenery and the wind. Then we went with Mitchell and his Mommy to the beach. We were the only ones there except this crazy man who was swimming way far out in the water. Mommy said he looked like shark bait. We went back to Mitchell's to take a nap. After we both woke up and got some lunch, we got in Mitchell's play pool and splashed around for awhile. We went to music class and then I had to take a nap I was so tired from all the excitement. I usually stay on my back and don't move when I sleep...but today was a different story! I got a few stuffed animals Mommy had in the top corner and cuddled with them all. I also decided to flip to my belly to sleep. When Daddy woke me up, I pulled myself up in my crib all by myself. The best part of my day was after dinner when Mommy decided to give me the first taste of a summer treat... a popsicle! She made them for me with yummy pomegranate juice. It was so cool and made my 3 new top teeth feel better! Between the beach, pools, and popsicles, this is going to be a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment