


Mommy bought me the best new toy this weekend. It is a little car that I can sit on and scoot all over the house. I really like to scoot with both of my feet at the same time, honk the horn continuously, and bop my head from side to side...all at the same time. Oh, and I giggle uncontrollably too. I liked it so much I brought it to Grampie Jack and Grammie Kelsa's today so that I wouldn't miss it all day. I got to visit Mommy at work tonight. She walks me around but I like to walk down the hallway that has the big dragon hanging from the ceiling and growl at the dragon. I also like to clap at and try to hug all the other little babies that are in the office.
One of my other favorite things is my Grampie Jack's hat. I like to take it off his head and put it on my head. We have lots of fun doing that all day. That is the other picture that mommy is putting up here.
In other big news around here, I have decided that I am a big girl now and can sleep from 6:30pm until 6am without needing to wake up to eat or visit Mommy and Daddy! They are so proud of me! They are also excited because that means they don't have to rush home on Saturday night from Auntie Liz's wedding! That will be their first big night out since I arrived!
1 comment:
Love the new car! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment