Sunday, May 13, 2007

Going to the Chapel....





I have so much to talk about. I have been a very, very busy baby. This weekend Mommy, Daddy and I went to New York City. Mommy and Daddy were going the wedding of Mommy's college roommate, Liz. They had a great time at the wedding and saw lots of old friends. While they were at the wedding my Auntie Em and her boyfriend Erich took care of me. Auntie Em lives in San Diego but she came home to see me. At the hotel, there was a great big bear in the lobby that I loved to try to kiss and hug. We had such a fun time. The only bad thing was the long car ride. I don't like being in my carseat that long but I occupied my time by feeding Mommy cheerios one by one and giggling hysterically.

No comments: