


Today Mommy and I had a great day. The weather was beautiful. Sunny with a little wind to blow my hair around. My friend Mitchell and his mommy Deb came over this morning. Our mommies pushed us in our strollers really fast. We talked back and forth and felt the wind in our hair. They complained a lot about having to run up a big steep hill but they did it. My mommy and I went to my favorite place after my morning nap...the grocery store! All the little old ladies who go on weekday mornings were all saying how cute I was and I was talking to and clapping at them. Mommy kept telling me to stop yelling and to try to use an indoor voice. That's the pot calling the kettle black!
Mommy and I played on the floor for a long time today. I loved looking at my book with all the pictures of the other babies. I also practiced standing up over and over and over. After my afternoon nap I helped mommy clean the house and then we took the dogs for a long walk. I just sang and danced for the whole walk. For dinner mommy gave me a veggie burger with cheese, applesauce, cheerios, and a biter cookie. Gwennie helped me finish my dinner. If you look at the picture you can see that she can put her head right on my tray! I sometimes hand thing to her that way, or I will pass them under my tray so Mommy doesn't see!
No comments:
Post a Comment