Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When the Georgia's away.....

the Lil P plays! Georgia is off with her Grammie Paula and Grampa Don for a little alone time and a sleepover. After almost 3 months of "neglect" (aka keep the baby off the floor to protect her from bodily harm from a "loving" big sister), we finally got some good old fashioned floor playtime and Penelope loved it! I fully admit that the advice I give patients for 10 minutes of belly time per day has yet to happen in our house. I promised Penelope that would be changing soon. Sorry for the crazy amount of pictures...I got a little carried away (you are just getting a SMALL snippet), I just LOVE this baby!
Enjoying some belly time on the boppy.
Lil P takinga rest. It is tiring to try to her peanut head and body up.
Relaxing...

1 comment:

SaraP. said...

She has changed so much since I last saw her!