Friday, May 25, 2007

First comes L-O-V-E (or is it naked baths....)





Yesterday my future husband and my future in-laws came to visit. Yes, I am already promised to a Mr. Oliver Pingree Kolodner (see the Oliverpk blog link list on the left). He is very very handsome I might say...Mommy has made a good choice and I am glad that she and Alisson decided to resurrect arranged marriages!


I fell for Oliver at first sight. I tried to play all shy and coy but couldn't contain myself. We played with all my toys. He really liked my dinosaur toy! We took a nice walk and then we took a bath...TOGETHER! It was so much fun. We played in the water for a long time. I had to go to bed but when I woke up today he was still here! I shared a banana with him at breakfast and tried to give him my cup of water. We really hit it off! We have so much in common. We both like to sit, we both like my dinosaur, we both like booby juice, and we both LOVE our Mommies! What more could I want in a husband?
Oh...Daddy now says he needs to up his Prilosec dose to 80 mg and that I am going to give him an ulcer.

1 comment:

OandK said...

I love you too Georgia!!!!